Electronic Media And Cookies
"Cookies" are small pieces of information sent by the website to your browser. They are stored on the hard drive of your computer and used to determine their preferences when connecting to certain sites and track certain behaviors conducted by you in them. In some sections of our websites, is necessary that the enable customers, this allows us to
- Recognize when you enter our sites.
- Provide personalized service.
- Know the personal settings you specified site so that we know what kind of information can be downloaded.
- Calculate the audience size, measure traffic parameters and frequencies of use of sections of the websites. This will reflect your preferences, allowing us to improve the content, banners, and promotions for all users and visitors.
- Track some activities that allow us to detect file download or other actions of interest to the user.
The button "Help" located in the toolbar of the browsers will tell you how to avoid accepting new cookies or how to enable/disable them. We recommend that you leave them turned on, so you can enjoy all the benefits that our sites offer.
- Essential Cookies And Similar Technologies
These are vital for the running of our services on our websites and apps. Without the use of these cookies parts of our websites would not function. For example, session cookies allows a navigation experience that is consistent and optimal to user's network speed and choice of device.
- Analytics Cookies And Similar Technologies
These collect information about your use of our websites and apps, and enable us to improve the way it works. For example, analytics cookies show us which are the most frequently visited pages. They also help identify any difficulties you have accessing our services, so we can fix any problems. Additionally these cookies allow us to see overall patterns of usage at an aggregated level.
- Tracking, Advertising Cookies And Similar Technologies
We use these types of technologies to provide advertisements that are more relevant to your interests. This can be done by delivering online adverts based your previous web browsing activity. Cookies are placed on your browser which will remember the websites you have visited. Advertising based on what you have been looking at is then displayed to you when you visit websites who use the same advertising networks.